Thursday, June 7, 2012

Words with meaning: "Leap, and the net will appear"

("Saute, et le filet apparaitra")
Ces mots me touchent aujourd'hui car l'inauguration de la boutique Ateapic (ici leur page facebook) aura lieu à Genève. Je me sens apprehensive, vulnerable et même un peu timide. Mais en même temps j'ai hâte et je profite du moment - ce n'est pas tous les jours que mes produits sont mis en vente dans une boutique!

These words resound strongly with me today because the inauguration of the boutique Ateapic (here's their facebook page) in Geneva is taking place this evening. I'm feeling apprehensive, vulnerable and even a little shy. Yet at the same time I'm excited and enjoying the moment - it's not every day that my products are put on sale in a boutique! Butterflies in the tummy a go-go today.

Ces mots viennent du livre "The Artist's Way" de Julia Cameron. Vous l'avez lu? J'ai prévu des rencarts d'artiste en juillet.

These words come from the book "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron. Have you read it? I'm planning on some artists dates in July.

2 comments:

  1. This quote is quite timely. I've been struggling with whether or not to take that "leap." Perhaps I should pick up a copy of the book and give it a read. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Good luck if you leap - I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...