Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Get your banner on

I am one squealing, bouncy girl today -  thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging comments and for starting to follow me. I had no idea (as you can see from the lack of a proper banner) that this blog thing would go so fast! It's so exciting and motivating. 
There are lots of things I need to improve on Rose and Lula and joint first on my list of improvements to the blog (along with updating the About Me section) is to bring it in line with the style I have in my head. I've put some of my favourite things together and come up with a moodboard which I can use as inspiration.

The "wish" part over the charm bracelet really spoke to me. Let's see where we go with it!

PS The lovely tape strips come from Pugly Pixel.

2 comments:

  1. loving the mini camera charm on the bracelet! and love the mood board idea too... XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Found your sweet blog via BYW, so am now following to see your updates!
    Kathryn xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...