Wednesday, August 1, 2012

An August Break

I've decided to join Susannah and friends in The August Break. The idea is that you look at August through a lens of some description and post your photos either on your blog and/or a flickr group if you don't have a blog. There are some gorgeous, inspiring photos up there already!


I'm cheating with my first photo as I took it at the weekend (but hey, at least I'm honest!) at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. The artist is Marc Fornes at THEVERYMANY. I love it's organic shape and the way the light filters through, and in this photo the contrast between the cool white metal and the warm wooden floor.

I'm still working on my blog design with Jo from Your Darling Blog - the course is amazing and she is a fantastic teacher! I think I've at last found a design I like and will be implementing in September at the latest.

I'm also going to be working on the rose & lula product line. My mother-in-law has offered to look after the children for two weeks and I am loving having dedicated time for my business.

We plan to launch rose & lula officially in September!

So the August "Break" is an exciting time indeed. I hope you are having a lovely summer so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...